- Will be responsible to deliver the project as per the client requirement.
- Should be able to manage all the stakeholders and effectively communicate the progress of the project to the management.
- Should be well versed with HSE.
- Project performance reporting to Project Director and Planning lead.
- Will be responsible to deliver the project as per the KPI suggested by the PD and HOD.
- Will be responsible to implement the project designs according to the instructions given by design team.
- Responsible to set and follow-up on the daily targets for the vendor.
- A proven track record of project management of more than 8 years.
- Have successfully delivered large scale and complex projects in Energy Sector, ideally in Solar Power.
- Excellent Problem solving, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented and customer focused.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Good experience of onsite execution, to aid the Site manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong written and verbal
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Attention to detail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Human Capital Solutions