Georgia Behavior Associates actively seeks a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)!
Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), an RBT provides one-to-one instruction to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or related developmental disabilities within the home, school or community.
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy.
- Must have the Registered Behavior Technician Certification.
- Arrive on time and prepared for therapy sessions
- Deliver 1:1 instruction consistent with best practice in ABA therapy
- Collect detailed behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions and input into an electronic device, logging all hours and data accurately.
- Be responsive to the needs and direction of clients, their families and supervisors
- Other related duties as required.
- Experience/Education in field such as mental/behavioral health, social work, psychology, etc. preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of ABA experience working with children with Autism
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- Team player, who can provide excellent customer service to clients & their families
- Must be reliable, punctual, and professional
- Able to independently implement programming without daily supervision
- Personal means of transportation (willing to travel)
- Seek feedback, supervision, and ongoing training
- Compassion and patience towards children with disabilities and their families
- Empathy, integrity, and a positive upbeat energy
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Technologically proficient; familiarity with Apple and/or Android devices.
- Professional development and growth within the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- A very flexible, full time, per diem/ part-time schedule - many cases are within close proximity to your home!
- A rewarding experience helping children with ASD to reach their full potential!
- Competitive hourly compensation!
- Ask us about our generous Referral Bonuses!
GBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Registered Behavior Technician - With proof of certification, enjoy top pay, excellent benefits, flexible hours, and continual training opportunities!
Powered by JazzHR