To provide quality repair and maintenance service to ambulance fleet, manage and coordinate activities concerned with acquisition of automotive parts.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Provide quality repair and maintenance service to ambulance fleet.
- Manage, control and monitor all service administration procedures relating to invoicing and booking – in of and any other after sales related enquiry.
- To provide 3rd Party repair and maintenance services.
- To handle & manage the claims of insurance.
- To manage and ensure superior quality and efficiency of all service.
- To ensure the quality management of vendor services.
- To ensure proper invoice and payment management.
- Regulate the amount of parts inventory in Department carries at any given time. Maintains all the department-activity records. This includes all transactions, all financial records and the company budget.
- Coordination with Procurement, Finance to minimize inventory carrying cost with planning as well as ensure timely availability of materials.
- Manage and ensure superior quality and efficiency of all service and parts staff.
- Implement and monitor all workshop loading procedures and delegate workloads and coordinate work through the workshop supervisors.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental aspects to prevent accidents within the workplace.
- Ensure that quality standards are met in relation to repairs and service set up.
- Liaising with customers/departments to resolve all service related issues.
- Implement new / revised policies and procedures.
- Educate the customer on proper issue identification and resolution techniques when appropriate.
- Responsible for proper handling of requisitions, orders, receipt and storage of stock.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and communicate with concern departments regarding stocking, ordering and deliveries.
- Develop, implement and organize warehouse management system for efficient receiving and delivery of the parts.
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the workshop requirements and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Provide on the job training for supervisor and technicians.
- Train and follow up on the career development of service and parts team.
- Build, Develop and grow effective relationship across departments and organizations.
- Recommend locations for new facilities and oversee the remodeling of current facilities.
- Any other task assigned by the Management
- Computer literate with knowledge of IT based service software system.
- Aware to read technical manuals & diagrams
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to work with diverse groups of people.
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Committed to values of equity, integrity and access for all.
- Sound judgment, professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Good decision maker
Human Capital Solutions