At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to General Manager Digital
3 best things about the job:
- You get to work some of the largest clients in the country.
- Get to work closely with top publishers such as Google & Facebook.
- Get to explore new digital platforms for your campaigns.
In three months:
- Understand and manage client expectations and work on deliverables.
- Independently manage the client and bring in new digital ideas for the client/brand portfolio.
- Setting the digital way-forward for brands, setting the digital direction.
- New platform exploration and develop connected platform digital media solutions.
- Successfully pitch for new businesses.
- Emerged as the contact person both internally and amongst clients for digital solutions.
- Become the team lead on the account.
- Showcase digital work done for awards.
- Contribute in strategy development and share insights from the industry.
- Develop media plans and ensure they are entered on all relevant platforms including deployment and finance.
- Deploy aligned plans and monitor campaigns in order to ensure KPI delivery. Manage releases and ensure records are up to date on all platforms.
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, expectations, and deliverables.
- Coordinate with clients for execution as and when required.
- Help senior planner in deal negotiations and coordination with partners.
- Work closely with the client throughout entire program to maintain performance and resolve any performance issues.
- Keen interest in digital and digital trends.
- Strong oral and written communication skills/ presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Go getter with a keen nature.
- Google Certified, (otherwise will need to be certified before the end of probation).
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital planning / marketing / media.
- Must be a BBA / MBA from a reputable university of equivalent.
We were born in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in a world where everything is media. We are the Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year 2019 and WARC Media 100 #1 Media Network 2020, with the top 3 most creative campaigns in the world for the past year. In Asia Pacific we have been Campaign Asia’s Media Agency Network of the Year every year since 2015 and we are also Performance Agency of the Year.
Our 10,000 people work with some of the world’s best brands and companies to accelerate their growth. In 116 offices across 86 countries we integrate brand and demand, ruthlessly focus on outcomes and create the unexpected. We manage $24bn in billings and are the largest media agency in GroupM, WPP’s Media Investment Management arm, which is the #1 media holding group globally with billings of $63bn (Source: ).
Hear our stories (and join us) at and follow us at: WeChat ID: Mindshare China; Instagram and Twitter: ; Facebook: and Linkedin: .
The Pakistani media and entertainment industry expected growth in 2018 is 10%. The introduction of 3G and 4G along with a Cellular Mobile Teledensity of 70.83% makes Pakistan’s an exciting market with huge potential. The rapidly increasing 45 million user internet subscriber base with a 50mn broadband subscriber base (24.5% penetration) shows an optimistic growth for any media and advertising professional.