Qualification: BS / MSC Degree (Preferably in Microbiology)
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Microbiologist job is available in Karachi for a well reputed manufacturing Company in Pakistan. Candidates having BS / MSC Degree (Preferably in Microbiology) along with 2 to 3 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Microbiologist Job role is responsible for monitor all physiological and morphological characteristics and identify microorganisms.
- Supervise and conduct research on various microbiological activities on a regular basis.
- Maintain knowledge on various research methods and perform all manual operations on various supplies.
- Develop and maintain validation in all protocols for various environmental controls.
- Perform laboratory analysis on all materials after appropriate sterilization.
- Perform tests on component samples, identify any contamination, conduct an analysis and initiate corrective measures.
- Study various cultures of microorganisms in isolation according to standard inhibition and ensure control over moisture and temperature.
- Monitor all physiological and morphological characteristics and identify microorganisms.
- Perform tests on all incoming ingredients and document all records.
- Develop and prepare research papers and documents for all protocols.
- Perform audits on various environmental programs and perform reviews.
- Develop various testing processes for all raw materials and equipment, and monitor all finished products.
- Investigate all issues and prevent any GMP problems on samples.
- Maintain accurate records and perform tests on all activities conducted in the laboratory.
- Develop and document various microbiology laboratory processes and prepare final reports.
- Maintain purchase orders for all laboratory processes and monitor inventory.
- Maintenance of physical stock
- Maintenance of lab and to fill checklists
- Any other task according to need of that time
- Transfer/Rotation to other sections of QC to collect fresh samples from warehouse.
- Data entries
Kindly mention the job title Microbiologist in the email.
Last date to apply is 10th November 2020
Hasnain Tanweer Associates