VMI was founded in in the heart of London by two creative heads and over the years has expanded their team both in London and Lahore.
VM Interactive brings together a team of passionate specialists who are committed to continually achieving digital excellence. VMI specialize within the health and pharmaceutical industry and are now expanding the company and venturing into setting up a laboratory.
What are we looking for?
We are in search for a dedicated receptionist that is friendly and knowledgeable with a background within the health industry. Ideally the candidate has a minimum of 1 year experience in a Laboratory, Hospital or health clinic. This is a full time position and candidate will be required to join us at our setup in Lahore DHA Phase 1. Shift hours are 10am-4pm or 4pmpm
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telephone skills
- Customer service
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Word processing
- Quality focus
- English both written and verbal is mandatory