is one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups. In 2013, we started our journey as a simple test preparation website. Seven years later, after thousands of data-driven experiments, Noon Academy has transformed into a versatile, comprehensive online learning platform with over six million registered students. Our open platform incorporates social and gamification features. This enables students to have an engaging and collaborative learning experience with teachers and fellow students through study groups, peer-to-peer learning, and contests.
As of June 2020, we raised a fund of $8.6 million Series A and Pre-B of $13 million; with Pre-B investment, we’re aiming to bring together 50 million students and tutors from around the world by 2023
Quick Facts about Noon:
- 6 Million: Number of students registered on the platform
- 13X: Growth in active users since early last year (3 semesters)
- 78 Minutes: Average time spent per active day for a student who tried our social learning features
- 6 Countries: Leading e-learning platform in Saudi and Egypt; preparing ourselves to launch in Pakistan, India and Iraq
- About 150 Employees working across 6 countries
We have impacted close to 6 Million students! We are funded! We are scaling up! We are expanding and Looking for Smart, Driven and Dynamic professionals to join the “Noon Movement” to revolutionize the learning of future generations.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy of the company. Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Leading and Managing the Marketing performance and SEOs
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to form market strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Align marketing results with larger objectives of the company for driving conversations
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mindset
- 6+ years of experience in the marketing domain
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, within similar Startups & E-commerce entities
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Chance to work with a fun-loving, driven and smart team.
- Create impact and revolutionize the learning experience for millions of students in your country and the region
- Learn from world experts in the field of technology, education and business.
- Market competitive salary + Stock options
- Fully Covered Medical Insurance - (Self & Family)
Noon Academy celebrates diversity. Be it race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.