- Strong OOP, Project Architecture and Problem-Solving Skills
- Develop cross-platform games from scratch.
- Write a bug-free code.
- Develop exceptionally smooth gameplay experiences including core Gameplay, Game Controller and UI interactions.
- Take full ownership of the game, come up with improvement ideas, implement them through a solid A/B testing strategy.
- 1 YEAR of Professional work experience using Unity3D, Unity2D.
- Must be a team player with a "Can Do" attitude.
- Being passionate about hyper-casual and casual games; highly interested in finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high level of self-motivation and strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to work quick & efficient with a high understanding of what matters.
- Commitment to quality ON TIME execution.
- Ability to interact in English.
- Track record of successful mobile games or tons of unsuccessful prototypes with an understanding of what didn't work out.
- Skills to optimize game performance.