Bookkeeping and QuickBooks software proficiency.
Drafting and finalization of year-end accounts of Limited companies, Financial and corporate reporting according to the Generally Accepted Accounting Practice in the UK (UK GAAPs) and financial reporting standards for small and medium size enterprises (FRSSE - UK).
- Knowledge of VAT, and have experience in drafting and computing VAT Returns.
Analytical review of the prepared financial statements and identifying where the issue/problem or risk and suggesting the solution.
Interpreting the financial statements i.e., ratio analysis, variance analysis etc.
- Detailed reconciliation of credit and cash payments,
- Experience in drafting Management accounts of limited companies and sole traders
Proven experience as an Accountant with UK based companies for at least years is essential
Proven experience on quick book, sage, Xero software
Team Leader (Preferable person already leading small or medium size entities 5 to 10 staff members).
In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles GAAP UK).
Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- ACCA Affiliate/Part Qualified
- CA/ CA Inter CMA Qualified
- CIMA/CMA (Final Stage)
Location: Main Boulevard, Gulberg III, Lahore