Responsible for developing, planning, execution and monitoring of new projects in line with the strategic direction of the company.
- Develop new projects/conduct strategic planning for business initiatives, from inception to implementation.
- Conduct project scoping and prepare pre-feasibility cost analysis for new business initiatives.
- Lead the review/evaluation of bids and other technical aspects of projects.
- Review, assess and evaluate execution of the project to ensure that projects are completed as per target– timely, efficient and quality-compliant.
- Act as 'Site Engineer' and oversee projects, troubleshoot/resolve complex project issues as they arise.
- Coordinate with EPC and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Prepare and maintain project-related reports/documentation/presentation on a timely basis.
- Prepare and monitor project related budget/expenses.
- Ensure HSE standards/policy compliance of projects.
- Undertake relationship management with key counterparts and stakeholders both within and outside the company.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required by the management.
- Knowledge of principles and concepts of project management.
- Knowledge of project-related software like MS Project, etc.
- Possesses problem solving, planning, relationship building & coordination skills.
- Experience in contract management and negotiation.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Inquisitive analytical thinker having flexibility in thinking.
- Can handle multiple projects; deliver work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Human Capital Solutions