To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
PAKISTAN TOBACCO COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR ASSISTANT HR SERVICES MANAGER
JOB TITLE: Assistant HR Services Manager
SUB FUNCTION: Human Resource
CITY & COUNTRY: Islamabad, Pakistan
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
The individual is responsible for the coordination of payroll processing operations in the company. required to manage monthly payroll process for management and factory workers. Ensure proper controls are exercised and payments are made as per company policy and procedures.
Reports to: HR Services Manager
Internal - Engage with local business team to identify areas of improvement within existing Payroll and rewards portfolio
External - Payroll Service provider, Government departments (Income Tax, EOBI, Social Security etc), Insurance service provider
Geographic Scope: Local
10-15% local travel factories and regional offices.
- Review Joiners and Leavers to ensure it is correctly reflected in payroll.
- Review monthly payroll and ensure all changes are correctly reflected. Get the payroll package signed off by Finance and Head of HR.
- Prepare Employment Cost budget and ensure monthly monitoring
- Assist HR services Manager in Annual Salary Review and Bonus pay out cycle.
- Assist HR Services Manager in reward policy upgrades.
- Ensure timely closure of month end processes and submission of financial data to Finance dept.
- Manage Reward n Recognition process and timely delivery of Reward Vouchers to employees
- Timely payment of Final settlement to leavers
ESSENTIAL Accounting knowledge and experience, proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point, Understanding of local regulations i.e. income tax, EOBI etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of payroll / finance
- Knowledge of accounting and Finance
- Experience in SAP, Organizational Change, Business excellence and process simplification
- Excellent people engagement skill.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Finance / Accounting
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!