We expect you to be a collaborative tech-savvy professional, with an eye for details and have a big interest in learning more about software testing and QA.
At Clipsource we are passionate about film and television. Our vision is to give the entertainment industry the world's best media sharing tools. By joining our team, you will be deeply involved with this vision, and work with some of the finest entertainment brands across Europe.
Clipsource is a marketing platform specifically designed for the entertainment industry. Since 2009, Clipsource has fundamentally transformed the way broadcasters and film distributors supply the media and other stakeholders with pre-premiere content and data. Clipsource is offered as a modular SaaS platform that integrates with customers' existing systems. The customer list includes many of the world's finest media brands such as Discovery Networks, HBO, Warner Bros., Sony, Turner, TV4, NENT, SF and Nordisk Film.
- Set up a QMS and lead the QA work
- Create documented routines
- Participate in the planning and development of new projects and functions to ensure that quality control work is a priority
- Give necessary training internally regarding the QMS
- Automation testing of the platform on all supported devices
- Writing test cases
- Identifying bugs in the system
- Define and design necessary test automation and workflow
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging quality control technologies
- Proven work experience as a QA engineer
- Ability to code in most commonly used programme languages
- Experience in Selenium or any other Test Automation.tool
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good project management skills
- Have experience implementing a QMS in an organisation
- Have any experience working in the media industry
- Self going and structured
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced environment