We are seeking a high-energy, stellar quality control manager. You will be hands-on, with your sleeves rolled up doing whatever-it-takes.
You'll have a lot of room to grow as the company grows. If you are ready for a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity, please apply.
- Reporting to the CEO with responsibility of managing a Quality Assurance and working with fulfillment team.
- Manages department and overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources.
- Ensures delivery against QA Footwear department's goals and objectives, i.e. Meeting commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
- Develops QA plans by coordinating analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; monitoring procedures, establishing critical limits; corrective actions and verification procedures.
- Implements ongoing quality improvement processes.
- Maintain product consistency throughout the product cycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
- Develops and mange quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
- Enhances department reputation by accepting ownership for accompanying new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We require an experienced QA professional with a history of working within Quality of ideally footwear production.
- Hands on experience and in-depth understanding of an in-house Footwear manufacturing environment are preferred.
- Communication over skype, whatsapp
- Skills with MS-Excel, MS-Word, Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English will be preferred.
- A good understanding of In-Process Quality; Material Inspection procedures; Supplier Auditing; Finished Product inspection and quality policies and procedures.
- A good understanding of systems (both computer and procedures)
- We offer an excellent remuneration package to suit the successful candidates' current and expected package.