As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Oracle Business Analytics Consultant, you are responsible to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements
You will identify user requirements, writing functional specifications, reviewing technical specifications, developing test plans and scripts, testing applications, developing and training end users and successfully implementing into production multiple business system solutions at the same time
- Support Oracle as a Business Analyst in Configurator, Order Management, Contracts, and Install Base modules with demonstrable understanding of Oracle Applications its schema
- Take directions from the Oracle Business Systems Manager in support of Oracle Projects related production issues in coordination with Emerson Process Management Support and participate in rollout/implementation of selected Oracle modules.
- Maintain the SYSS IT processes and standards
- Trouble shoot and resolve problems quickly is critical, along with being intensely involved in business process consulting
- Define the problem propose and create the solution while guiding the teams on project processes, work you're doing and supply to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope
- Will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Oracle Business Analytics
- Hands on Oracle Applications R12 (INV, BOM, Configurator,
- Working knowledge in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and in supporting Oracle Applications production system, working on support tickets and providing solution(s) for the same
- Expertise in Oracle implementation projects with full Systems Development Life Cycle
- Implementation and roll-Out Project experience
- Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.