- Create and implement common methodology and tools for data governance, cost reduction, skill gap analysis across organization.
- Maintain strong relationship with key stakeholder relationships to ensure evolving the data and analytic needs of organization.
- Implement performance tools, processes, and programs across organization
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance process and systems to ensure organizational requirements are met, making recommendations for change where necessary
- Translate company goals to departmental and individual goals in alignment with line management. Also ensure individual goals are perfectly aligned with overall company’s short- and long-term objectives
- Support line management in developing right KPIs and performance goals for teams and functions in alignment with line management
- Ensure individual goals/KPIs are rightly communicate down the line.
- In liaison with learning and development team, support the development of training programs for line managers on how to effectively evaluate performance management of team(s) and individuals.
- In liaison with learning and development team, develop and implement performance management training programs for employees across organization
- In liaison with the business/line and HRBPs, support the development and implementation of monitoring systems for complex or departmental performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with performance measurement requirements.
- Communicate what success look like for each part of organization
- Develop and implement feedback system across organization in alignment with line management and central HR team and ensure system is working down the line
- Develop and implement tools on managing low and high-performance individual(s) and team(s) in alignment with line management and central HR team
- In liaison with learning and development team, coach employees and managers on performance appraisal systems.
- Develop a tracking system to evaluate regular performance of individuals, teams and departments in alignment with line management and central HR team
- Conduct and share regular analysis;
Head count analysis – Actual head count vs planned head count
Any other analysis required
- Minimum a Master’s Degree (preferably MBA)
- 7-8 years of experience with at least 3 years in people analytics