Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As an SDET in the R&D team, you will be working on critical role in validating the next generation of AI products. You will work very closely with the AI team to build and maintain a robust AI Scenario Test framework that will put KT's hardware through a rigorous test process. This is also a highly cross-functional role where you will interface with Product, Support, and Customer Success teams to identify unique new real work scenarios where the AI models can improve and work on adding them in the automated test framework. Your work in the team will directly impact the quality of the critical event detection in our next-generation hardware - helping FMs identify and coach the riskiest drivers and saving lives on the road.
What You'll Do:
- Understanding the core AI Models built by the KT Perception team.
- Understanding the end to end architecture and data flows for different KT hardware and server applications
- Building an automated scenario test framework that simulates real-life scenarios and validates the AI systems output
- Building, maintaining and enhancing a library of real-life scenarios that are used in automated testing
- Investigating customer problems flagged by Support, Customer Success and Product teams
- BSc. in Computer Science with focus on Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Past projects and/or knowledge of Machine Learning
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice